Getting Started with Fusebox
Whether you're brand new to Fusebox or already have an account, our goal is to make podcasting easier...and cheaper! That's why all of our paid plans include podcast hosting at no extra cost.
The setup process is quite straightforward. You'll find the instructions below to start a new podcast OR add an existing podcast.
Step 1 — Create your account
- Visit https://app.fusebox.fm/register/ to create your Fusebox account.
- If you already have a Fusebox account, click here to log in.
Step 2 — Choose your path
- If you already have a podcast host, click the Add Existing Podcast button — even if you plan on migrating your podcast to our Easy Hosting.
- If you are creating a new podcast (as in you don't have a podcast host), click the Start a New Podcast button.
Step 3 — Start Podcasting
- Upload your first episode (If your podcast is hosted with Easy Hosting)
- Instructions to manage your podcast
- Instructions to customize and create your player
**** Additional instructions about hosting and managing episodes can be found here.
Just start a new podcast?
- Once you've completed the steps above, you'll need to get your podcast listed on a Podcast Directory.
- Don't worry—we have all the instructions right here — Get Listed on a Podcast Directory