Managing Your Podcast
Familiarizing yourself with your Fusebox account will help you go even further. So, before you dive into customizing your player, we suggest reviewing the Show Settings section to make some important decisions about your podcast.
The Show Settings page displays important information related to your show. Please note that if your podcast is hosted with Easy Hosting, your dashboard will look different. Click here to view instructions for podcasts hosted on Easy Hosting.
Finally, making changes inside the Show Settings page will make global changes to your entire show, not just a specific player.
From the Shows page, click the Show Settings in the top-left corner.
Inside the Show Settings page are several pages that are VITAL to controlling your podcast. They are as follows:
- Player Settings
- Subscriber Links
- As a show hosted currently hosted with another podcast host, the information on this page will automatically populate based on what you've entered inside your host's account
- If you need to make changes to the cover art, title, or description, you must do so within your host's dashboard.
- Since podcast hosting is included at no extra cost to customers on the Starter or Pro plans, you can easily migrate from your existing podcast host to Easy Hosting — with no extra cost
- To get started, we suggest checking these articles out...
- One of the areas where our podcast players stand out from the rest is how easily we make it to have a player blend in with your website.
- On the Branding page, you'll be able to set the default player color.
- This will also set the default styling for every Single Track Player.
- Buttons and switches and toggles!
- On the Player Settings page, you'll be able to set the default status for each of the available customization options.
- From adding a Call to Action to adding a custom URL when someone clicks your cover art, you can set the players the way you want inside this page.
- In order for listeners to subscribe to your show on places like Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify, you need to provide them with the subscriber link to each platform.
- Once your show has been approved by a podcast directory, you'll receive a unique link that can be used to allow listeners to find your show.
- Paste in the URLs you've received on the Subscriber Links page to make it even easier for website visitors to subscribe.
- If you haven't listed your podcast on a podcast directory, make sure to start with the Directories section of the Settings page.
- Need to upgrade to Pro? Need to downgrade to Starter?
- This is the easiest place to do it!
- If you need to cancel your subscription entirely, visit this page instead.