How Do I Migrate to a New WordPress Site?
Note: This support article is for those who are moving their single Fusebox Pro subscription from one WordPress website to another WordPress website. If you are adding an additional WordPress website, you will need to add an additional site activation in your Fusebox Dashboard.
Migrating To a New WordPress Site
- Go into your existing WordPress site, and copy your license key from your Fusebox player settings. Or you can login to your account to copy your license key.
- On your existing WordPress site, go to plugins and deactivate and delete the Fusebox Player and Transcript plugins.
- Download the latest Fusebox plugins from your account (in Tools section).
- Once you've removed Fusebox completely from your existing site, go to your new WordPress site and upload the plugins you've downloaded from your Fusebox account dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Fusebox Player and paste your license key into the License Key field. Hit "Save" and you're all set to resume with your subscription on your new WordPress site!
For more information about single-site license and multi-site licenses, go here.