Using your license key (Fusebox 1.0)
Fusebox Pro subscriptions come with a License Key, but Free subscriptions do not. For a look at how Pro compares to Free, go here.
If you're a Fusebox Pro customer, your license key is entered in the General tab of your Fusebox Settings for both the Fusebox Player and Fusebox Transcript.
First, you want to grab your license key from your Fusebox Dashboard:
Then you'll want to add your license key in WordPress in two places:
Fusebox Player Settings
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- In the left-hand menu, go to Settings -> Fusebox Player.
- In the General tab, enter the key in the License Key box.
4. Click Save Changes.
To unlock the Pro transcript plugin features, you want to add your same license key to the Transcript Plugin settings.
Transcript Plugin Settings
- In the same left-hand settings menu within WordPress, go to Fusebox Transcript.
- Enter your license key in the Fusebox License Key section.
- Click Save Changes.