How do I manually update my plugin?
Each time we update the Fusebox player files, we send out a notification email. To prompt your site to check for an upgrade, follow the steps in this article: How do I update my plugin?
After following these steps, if you do not see the upgrade notification in your plugins panel, login to your Fusebox account and head to Free Tools for your player and transcript downloads.
To manually update
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins.
- Find the Fusebox Player in your list of plugins.
- Click Deactivate. Then, when the page reloads, click Delete. (Note: Don't worry about the warning that it will delete all your Fusebox files and settings—the settings will actually be saved. You'll see them when you re-install the plugin.)
- In Plugins, click Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose File to select the zip file containing the updated version of the SPP plugin.
- Click Activate Plugin.