Getting Started #4: Installing the Plugin
Follow the steps below to install the zip file for your Fusebox plugin.
Downloading the Plugin
After you make your purchase, you will receive an email from us ([email protected]) containing your license key.
Email with License Key
Here is what the email looks like:
Download the Plugins
Login to my.fusebox.fm with the email address you used to purchase your player. You can download your Fusebox player plugin and your Transcript plugin in the Tools section on the left side menu. You can retrieve your license keys under the License Keys section in the left-hand menu as well.
Install the Plugin
- Log in your WordPress dashboard. In most cases, you will this by adding /wp-login.ph
- to your website’s url.
- In the left-hand menu, click on Plugins. This will take you to your plugins menu, where you’ll see all of your previously installed plugins.
- At the top, click on the Add New button. From here, click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Click on Choose File and find the Fusebox player and/or Transcript .zip files that you downloaded.
- Click Install Now. Once you have installed the Fusebox and Transcript plugins, WordPress will ask if you would like to activate the plugin. Click on the word Activate.
Finally, you will need to add your license key to the Settings menu.
- Click on the Go to Settings button, or navigate by going to Settings --> Fusebox Player.
- Copy your license key from the email and paste it into the License Key box. Click Save Changes.
You’ve now successfully installed the Fusebox plugins. Let’s get it configured for your podcast.