In this article, you'll find the instructions needed to connect the Fusebox Transcripts plugin to ConverKit.
Step 1 — Copy Your API URL
- Navigate to Settings (in the left-hand menu), click on Developer, then go to the URL field.
- Copy the grayed-out URL in the URL field. Make sure to include the whole URL, "https" included.
- Paste into the ActiveCampaign API URL field.
Step 2 — Copy Your Liste ID
- Your List ID is associated with a specific email list. Choose which one you want.
- Go to the left-side menu, and click on Lists. And then click on the List of your choosing.
- When you click on your list, it will open in a new window.
- Grab the List ID in the URL. See here for more information and what that looks like.
Step 3 — Connect ActiveCampaign to Fusebox Transcripts
- Return to your WordPress Admin and navigate to the Fusebox Transcripts settings page. Click the Email Integration tab.
- Select your email provider from the drop-down menu.
- Paste the API URL from Step #1, the API Key from Step #2, and the List ID from Step #3 in the respective fields.