In this article, you'll find the instructions needed to connect the Fusebox Transcripts plugin to ConverKit.
Copy Your API URL
Navigate to Settings (in the left-hand menu), click on Developer, then go to the URL field.
- Copy the grayed-out URL in the URL field. Make sure to include the whole URL, "https" included.
- Paste into the ActiveCampaign API URL field
Copy Your API Key
- On the same page (Settings > Developer), copy the API Key field.
- Paste into the ActiveCampaign API Key field.
Copy Your List ID
- Your List ID is associated with a specific email list. Choose which one you want. Go to the left-side menu, and click on Lists. And then click on the List of your choosing.
- When you click on your list, it will open in a new window. Grab the List ID in the URL. See here for more information and what that looks like.
Connect ActiveCampaign to the Plugin
Return to your WordPress Admin and navigate to the Fusebox Transcripts settings page. Click the Email Integration tab.
Select your email provider from the drop-down menu.
Paste the API URL from Step #1, the API Key from Step #2, and the List ID from Step #3 in the respective fields.