In this article, you'll find the instructions needed to connect the Fusebox Transcripts plugin to ConverKit.
Step 1 — Copy Your ConvertKit API Key
- Begin by logging into your ConvertKit account and clicking on Settings, found inside the account menu in the top-right corner.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the left-hand side menu.
- You will see your API Key on the page.
Step 2 — Create Your ConvertKit Form ID
- In a new tab, return to ConvertKit's main dashboard.
- From the top navigation menu, click Landing Pages & Forms inside the Grow tab.
- Click Create New to create a new form, followed by clicking Form.
- No concerns regarding which template you use as the styling will be controlled within the Fusebox Transcripts plugin.
- Finally, copy the string of digits found inside the URL. This is your ConvertKit Form ID.
Step 3 — Connect ConvertKit to the Plugin
- Return to your WordPress Admin and navigate to the Fusebox Transcripts settings page. Click the Email Integration tab.
- Select your email provider from the drop-down menu.
- Paste the API Key from Step #1 and the Form ID from Step #2 in the respective fields.
- Don't forget to click Save Changes!