Where can I find my RSS URL?
Regardless of where your podcast is hosted, you will need to find the RSS URL to connect with Fusebox.
There are many websites you can use to find this key piece of information. Here are a few places that can help.
Contact Your Host
- The simplest and most efficient way to find your RSS URL is to contact your podcast host.
- Each podcast host's support team should be able to provide you with your RSS URL right away.
- If you're using Fusebox Classic, you can find your RSS feed inside your WordPress Admin panel.
- From your WordPress, click Settings and then Fusebox Classic Player (or Fusebox Player if you haven't recently updated)
Manually find your RSS feed
- Listen Notes is a podcast search engine that allows you to search for podcasts.
- You will need to create a free account with Listen Notes to use their search.
- The RSS URL can be found under the Directories tab by clicking RSS Feed.
- The RSS URL can be found under Destinations and clicking Edit or View Existing.