Fusebox Players: Version 2.5
In August 2018, we released Version 2.5 of the Fusebox Player. The below are the updates and fixes included in Version 2.5!
Redesign of Mobile Track Player Design
We weren't 100 percent happy with the previous design of the mobile track player, so we overhauled it, making it better looking and more user-friendly for your mobile screens!
Here's what the track player used to look like:
And here's the updated redesign of the mobile track player:
We made this change to create a more consistent look between the mobile full and track players.
New Speed Options
Now your audience can listen to your podcast with a whole bunch of new speed options! Previously, options included: 5.x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x, and 3x.
In addition to the speed options above, in Version 2.5 we added the following new speed options: 1.25x, 1.75x, and .75x.
Subscription Buttons on Track Player
- To turn subscription options ON, add the following to your shortcode:
- To turn subscription options OFF for specific track players, add the following to your shortcode:
Option to Hide Fusebox Logo
When the player loads, the default is that it shows the Fusebox logo as the player is loading. It's only brief, but a few users wanted the option of removing the Fusebox branding. To hide the logo when your player loads, go into your WordPress dashboard > Settings > Fusebox Player > Advanced > Fusebox logo when loading and toggle the option to "No."
Miscellaneous Fixes in Version 2.5
- Fixed text selection bug when clicking controls
- Fixed downloading issue for some browsers
- Fixed issue with Constant Contact email integration
- Fixed conflict with Ninja Forms
Any questions? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.