Gutenberg Editor Compatibility
The Gutenberg editor is now the default text editor for WordPress. This support article will walk you through how Fusebox works with the Gutenberg editor, as it's a bit different from the previous editor (TinyMCE).
Gutenberg compatibility is now available in Version 2.6.
Getting to Know Gutenberg
First, we encourage you to check out the Gutenberg plugin site to learn more about how the default WordPress editor has changed. Second, you can download the plugin from the plugin site or directly from your Plugins menu in WordPress, as you can see here:
Adding the Fusebox Player in Gutenberg
- Click the Add Block button (circle with + sign in the middle) in the upper-left corner of your page builder.
- Look for Fusebox Full Player or Fusebox Track Player, depending on which builder you need. You'll find it in the Widgets section. You can also search for the two builders. Type the word "Fusebox" and Fusebox Full Player and Fusebox Track Player will appear in the Widgets menu.
- For this example, we clicked on the Fusebox Full Player widget. After you click on the widget, you'll get this Shortcode:
- Click on the Shortcode Builder in the right-hand menu and click Edit Shortcode.
- After you click edit shortcode, you'll see the shortcode builder.
- Add your customizations and click Build shortcode.